Monday, January 7, 2013

panhandler

im back after the holidays

"A panhandler approached me today at the Bus-Station,~"hay can you give me some change"~ my response "hayas you still owe me 10-bucks from last month" shuts em down in there tracks.
“You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.” ― Jonathan Davis

-The moon moves 1.5 inches (3.81 centimeters) farther away from Earth every year.
“I took the other road, all right, but only because it was the easy road for me, the way I wanted to go. If I've encountered some unnecessary resistance that's because most of the traffic is going the other way.” ― Edward Abbey, Postcards from Ed: Dispatches and Salvos from an American Iconoclast

-Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion. - Charles Kuralt

No comments:

Post a Comment